Liquid Laundry Detergent
Follow these quick & simple steps for a deep clean at an affordable price! Try it with our Kirk’s Fragrance Free bar to eliminate fragrance for those with sensitive skin or fragrance allergies.
1 quart boiling water
2 cups grated Kirk’s Original Fresh Scent Bar Soap or Fragrance Free Bar Soap
2 cups borax
2 cups washing soda
2 gallons warm water
- Grate Kirk’s Coco Castile soap (Original or Fragrance Free) with cheese or vegetable grater.
- Add finely grated Kirk’s bar soap to boiling water and stir until soap is melted. You can keep on low heat until soap is melted.
- Pour the soap water into a large, clean pail.
- Add Borax and washing soda to pail and stir until all is dissolved.
- Add 2 gallons of additional warm water, stir until well mixed.
- Cover pail and use ¼ cup for each load of laundry.
- Stir the soap each time you use it as the solution will gel over time.
Add your favorite essential oil for added fragrance. We recommend Lavender, Lemon, Lime or even Eucalyptus!
Try our Fragrance Free bar to eliminate fragrance for those with sensitive skin.