Last updated: February 24, 2022
Collecting and Using your Personal Data
While using Our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. The personal information (“Personal Data”) we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- An email address,
- First name and last name,
- Phone number,
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, or
- Usage Data (this data is collected automatically when using the Site).
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Site by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site or when you access the Site by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Sites
Our Site allows you to create an account and log in through the following third-party social media sites (“Social Media sites”):
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?”
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site, including to monitor the usage of our Site.
- To manage your account, including your registration as a user of the Site. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Site that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract, including fulfilling any purchases made through the Site.
- To contact you, including by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted Sites, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation and in accordance with applicable law.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information, including about other goods, Sites, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such communications.
- To manage your requests, including providing responses.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you, including by using your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For business transfers, including to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes, including for data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, content, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Site service providers, including to monitor and analyze the use of our Site, to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Site, to advertise on third-party websites to you after you visited our Site, for payment processing, and to contact you.
- For business transfers, including in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners, including to offer you certain products, content, or promotions.
- With other users, including when you share PI or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users. Such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site. If you interact with other users or register through a Social Media account, your contacts on the Social Media site may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you, and view your profile.
- With your consent.
Retention of your Personal Data
Kirk’s will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your Personal Data
Disclosure of your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation,
- Protect and defend our rights or property,
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site,
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, and
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
Our Site is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites.
- By email: email@example.com
- Kirk’s Natural LLC
1820 Airport Exchange Boulevard
Erlanger, KY 41018
- (859) 647-0777