Makeup Brush Cleaner
Ever feel like you are piling dirt, oil and old dried foundation from your makeup brushes on your face – well, you are! Clean up your makeup routine with this simple recipe that maintains your brushes in peak performance and keeps your skin clear from damaging and clogging build up!
Kirk’s Original Fresh Scent Bar Soap or Kirk’s Fragrance Free Bar Soap
- Wet your dirty brush.
- Using wet brush, swirl the brush onto the bar and then into the small bowl to combine.
- Rinse & Repeat swirling action until no makeup residue remains.
- Rinse thoroughly and make sure that the brush is facing down to avoid water damage on the head of the brush.
- Shake out and gently squeeze out excess water.
- Reshape the brush head.
- Repeat for all brushes.
- Lay them out to dry on a clean towel.
Kirk’s suggests cleaning your brushes every two weeks!